Get your snack before you press play on this one!
Whether you are a food blogger, a blogger who occasionally posts recipes, a foodie, or a blogger in any niche looking for some inspiration, this podcast is a goldmine! Kristy Bernardo from The Wicked Noodle is sharing what you need to know to contribute recipes to her site and get paid. Listen and submit today to this site that JUST started accepting guest posts.
The interview includes
- How Kristy went from not knowing how to cook to running a successful food blog
- Why The Wicked Noodle has opened its doors to guest bloggers in the last two months
- What makes a good recipe submission to The Wicked Noodle
- How much Kristy pays contributors
- Specifics about how The Wicked Noodle promotes guest posts and expects contributors to promote their posts
- Your likely wait time after you submit
- The qualities of recipes Wicked Noodle readers flip over
- The foods that Kristy (and Susan) won’t eat
- Kristy’s inspiring thoughts on competition in the blogging world
- Contribute to The Wicked Noodle
- The Wicked Noodle Contributor Agreement
- Sopapilla Cheesecake
- BonBon Break’s Kitchen Editor Shares Tons Of Tips For Food Bloggers
- Beer-Battered Fish Tacos With Negra Modela
- Amy of Very Culinary
- Susan of LunaCafe
- Becca of It’s Yummi
- Jalapeno Mania
- Sharon Holbrook’s blog SharonHolbrook.com
Subscribe to the BYB Podcast!