**Note: As of December, 2015, the new editorial POC at Mamapedia is Mike Doyle, Community/Content Manager). Mamapedia submission guidelines can be found HERE.**
If you’re a mom, chances are you’ve visited Mamapedia before. Maybe you even visit it daily, like I do. “Mamapedia connects moms at every stage of their children’s lives to compelling content from the source they trust most: other moms”, and Shannon Lell is the editor for their popular blog. In addition to her job as editor at Mamapedia, Shannon blogs at ShannonLell.com and has had her own writing featured on sites like Mamalode, BlogHer, and Mamapedia.
If you have something to say to parents, either funny, poignant or both, listen to what Shannon has to say about the ins and outs of submitting writing to Mamapedia!
The interview includes
- 2 DIFFERENT WAYS YOU CAN SUBMIT your writing to Mamapedia for consideration
- The TYPES OF POSTS Mamapedia typically CYCLES on the blog
- HOW FAST YOU WILL HEAR BACK from Mamapedia if they accept your post
- Why your post on Mamapedia may get a HIGH VOLUME OF COMMENTS
- How Mamapedia will PROMOTE YOUR POST TO OVER 400,000 PEOPLE
- What the HOT TOPICS FOR SUBMISSIONS will be in the coming months
- THINGS FOR WRITERS TO AVOID when submitting
- Shannon’s FAVORITE TYPES OF POSTS
Subscribe to the BYB Podcast!