Have you ever considered joining forces with another blogger or writer to put together an anthology or maybe to run a website or blog as a team? Megan Woolsey and Alison Lee have done both with their brand new anthology and accompanying website, Multiples Illuminated. They share how they decided that partnering was the right fit for them, how they divide tasks, how you can contribute your writing to MultiplesIlluminated.com, and details on their upcoming call for submissions for their next book!
The interview includes
- The story behind how Megan and Alison decided to start working together on the anthology Multiples Illuminated: A Collection of Stories And Advice From Parents of Twins, Triplets and More
- How Alison and Megan divided the tasks involved in publishing an anthology
- Collaborative tools Alison and Megan used to work together virtually
- Why they decided to self publish vs. hybrid or traditional methods, and how a book tour works
- Anthology tips for deciding whether to work with a partner, calls for submissions, selecting contributors, and marketing your book
- Dividing the tasks for running the website and working under a partnership agreement
- How you can write for MultiplesIlluminated.com
- When and where you can purchase Multiples Illuminated: A Collection of Stories And Advice From Parents of Twins, Triplets and More
- Scoop about the next Multiples anthology from Alison and Megan
Little Love Media – blogging and social media made easy (Alison’s social media consultancy)
Subscribe to the BYB Podcast!