There are not a lot of websites that have been around for 20 years, but The Dollar Stretcher is one of them! Providing money and time-saving information to readers both online and via several types of newsletters, The Dollar Stretcher offers select paid opportunities to writers, has a weekly newsletter circulation of over 200,000, and receives over one million page views to the website each month. Join Founder, Gary Foreman and I in this podcast interview as we discuss how you can write for The Dollar Stretcher.
The interview includes
- The Dollar Stretcher’s three types of readers and the 8 verticals the site covers
- Some of the most popular current posts and the element they have in common
- Why Gary wants writers to pitch an idea first, and what a pitch should include
- Which articles they pay for and what other benefits their writers tend to see
- Tagging submissions for print vs. online
- Whether writers tend to have financial background or not
- How long you should wait to hear back on your submission
- How The Dollar Stretcher promotes your published work
- What is next for the Dollar Stretcher
Start Planning Your Beach Vacation Now – April Serock
Helping Your Adult Children With Housing – Debra Karplus
Subscribe to the BYB Podcast!