BUST is a magazine and website for women who love their pop culture with a feminist take, but also for those who love their DIY and crafting and much more. Digital Editor Erika W. Smith lets us in on what they are looking for in both print and online submissions as well as what they pay for, why writers love to write for them, and what makes a submission BUST-worthy.
The interview includes
- What you’ll find in BUST‘s print and online platforms
- Who reads BUST?
- Sections/Topics for BUST both print and online
- What makes a submission BUST-worthy in the eyes of their editors
- Whether they prefer a pitch or full piece and what to include in a pitch
- The most likely place BUST will republish from for online content
- Editor preferences on republishing after they publish your piece
- Details about print rates
- ‘What’s in it for me?’ when you publish online with BUST
- Editorial response time for print and online submissions
- BUST internships, events, and where to find the latest issue
Subscribe to the BYB Podcast!