If you write about issues related to parenting children ages 15 to 25, Grown & Flown is definitely the place to showcase your work. Founders Lisa Heffernan and Mary Dell Harrington discuss their recent decision to start accepting and paying for guest posts, details about submitting your writing, and how staying focused on a very specific niche has helped them grow.
The interview includes
- The age group of children and topics of parenting covered on Grown & Flown
- Why Lisa and Mary Dell decided to start accepting submissions on the site
- How Lisa & Mary Dell share responsibilities & why a team system works so well for them
- The key events that are part of the editorial calendar at Grown & Flown
- When you can republish your original submission to Grown & Flow on your own site
- The qualities that Lisa & Mary Dell look for in a great submission
- Some of the posts Grown & Flown readers have really loved
- The speedy editor response you can expect when you submit to Grown & Flown
- Payment for writers!
- How Grown & Flown has landed some sweet media appearances
- Lisa and Mary Dell’s suggestions for bloggers struggling with their own social media/promotion
Knowing My Sons A Little Less – Lisa Heffernan
Saying Goodbye To The Sideline – Lisa Heffernan
Nine Reasons I Regret Being A Stay At Home Mom – Lisa Heffernan
Top Twelve Dorm Shopping Mistakes – Lisa Heffernan and Mary Dell Harrington
Dear Parent Of Newly Admitted College Freshman – Lisa Heffernan
Graduation Gift Ideas – Lots! – Lisa Heffernan and Mary Dell Harrington
If you enjoyed this podcast episode, you might also like:
Subscribe to the BYB Podcast!