Would you like to re-publish parenting-related content from your personal blog? Are you looking for a platform that allows you to republish elsewhere after they have run your piece? Do you prefer publishing something immediately vs. waiting weeks or more for editorial approval? Is promotion by the TODAY’s digital platforms or maybe even an appearance on the TODAY Show something you covet? If you answered yes to any of these, you’ll want to check out my interview with Rebecca Dube who manages both TODAY Parents and TODAY Parenting Team to find out how you can start publishing on this platform today!
The interview includes
- The difference between TODAY Parents and TODAY Parenting Team
- How TODAY Parenting Team contributors sometimes wind up on the TODAY show
- How bloggers can respond to monthly challenges from TODAY Parenting
- Why this platform is great for writers who want to immediately publish
- What cool things might happen once your post is published on TODAY Parenting Team
- How Rebecca encourages kindness within site comments
- How TODAY Parenting Team can be a great place to recycle an older post from your personal blog
- What types of posts do best on TODAY Parenting online vs. what content is best for the TODAY Show
- How the rights to your content work after you’ve submitted to TODAY Parenting Team
- What drives whether your post gets shared on social media
- Rebecca’s answers to Susan’s TODAY Show celebrity questions
If you enjoyed this interview, you may enjoy this podcast as well:
The 3 A.M. Struggle Is Real – By Alyssa Hertzig The Sparkly Life
Subscribe to the BYB Podcast!