Thanks for visiting Beyond Your Blog, where I hope you’ll discover more about the writing opportunities that exist for you outside of your personal blog.
Site Tour Video
We offer hundreds of resources from tips and tricks for submitting your writing and getting published to, writing inspiration and more. Here are some of our favorites to get you started:
- Where to Get Published Immediately – 6 Sites With No Editorial Approval Needed
- How I Got On Huffington Post: 5 Bloggers Tell All
- 1129+ Places That Pay For Your Writing!
- 5 Essential Rules For Promoting Your Published Writing On Social Media
- 10 Questions To Determine Your Blog’s Success – Despite What The Numbers Say
We regularly interview editors at publications accepting submissions. They offer insight into their submission process and what it takes to be published on their site. Browse through all of the editor interviews HERE. Looking for a place to start? Here are our top 5 most popular interviews:
- An Interview with Good Housekeeping’s Carla Levy
- Washington Post On Parenting, with Amy Joyce
- Do You Ever Think About Quitting Your Blog? With Money Saving Mom Founder, Crystal Paine
- BYB 078: The Washington Post Talent Network – Everything Bloggers Need To Know – With Editor, Eva Rodriguez
- Editor Q&A with Upworthy
Join our Facebook Group, Beyond Your Bloggers, for great discussions about submitting writing, Beyond Your Blog news, and a daily thread where you can share your latest writing featured on sites outside of your own blog.
Submission Savvy is Susan’s course is for bloggers who want to learn how to successfully get published beyond their personal blogs. Learn more about the practical information you’ll get in the course and the bonuses currently available HERE.
Have fun exploring Beyond Your Blog!